When and how to inform us best
In the event that your order has been delivered and one of the issues mentioned here or below apply, you are entitled to a refund or a reprint:
- Item arrived warped and/or broken
- Item arrived printed in the wrong configuration (color, material, dimensions, quantity)
In order to claim either a refund or a reprint, we kindly ask that you reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following:
- Your order number
- The name of the manufacturer (if this order number is also shared with other manufacturers)
- Clear, high quality images that depict the quality issues your part has (if there are dimensional issues, please if possible use a caliper and display the entire span of the part in your picture)
- Images of the parcel itself and the packaging, if your prints arrived broken
- Your preference on if you would like to have the part(s) reprinted or refunded
Once we have the above, we are able to open a claim with the manufacturer. Please DO NOT work on the part(s) to fix or modify the errors if it arrives in an unsatisfactory condition, as we are only able to assist you if the part is not worked on.
In the event that you would prefer a reprint, we will organize this on your behalf. However, in the event that you would prefer a refund, kindly inform us about this.
What else you need to know
Some manufacturers might require that you send back parts that you request a refund for. In this instance, we kindly ask that you refrain from working additionally on the part and/or throwing the part away. We ask that you securely pack the part(s) and send them back at your earliest convenience. Upon the arrival of your order, the manufacturer will confirm the refund, after which, we will be able to refund you for your claim.
If you have more than 1 manufacturing partner working on your order, these manufacturers are independent from each other. If one manufacturing partner is not able to produce a part of your order intended to be assembled with a part being produced by another manufacturer, you are not eligible to cancel the complete order, and will not be eligible for a full refund. This also applies in the event that other parts in your order which are printable have also entered into production.
Due to this, it is imperative that at the time of placing an order you keep in mind that if one part of your order enters into production, and another part of your order cannot be printed for reasons such as wrongly placed material/technology, wall thickness issues, multi-shell files and/or mesh error, that your order can potentially not be canceled completely.
Legalities at a glance
In order to give you an understanding on return policies, we kindly ask that you refer to the Customer Terms and Conditions if you require more detail than what is mentioned below; https://craftcloud3d.com/terms-and-conditions.
- Failure to receive a delivery: It is your responsibility as the customer to provide an accurate shipping address to ensure successful delivery of an order. If you do not accept or collect your order within the agreed upon timeframe, it will be returned to the manufacturer. Should this occur and you request to receive the order again, you are subject to payment for the reshipping of parts. In this case, please note that a handling fee of up to 7% may be applied.
- Cancelation Rights for Customers - Potential for refunding/reprinting: You are entitled to request refunding or reprinting of an order in the event that it arrives in an unsatisfactory condition. You may do this up to 14 days after receiving the last part (e.g. if it is handled by several manufacturing partners). To justify refunding or reprinting, you must provide images of the part(s) in question. At that point, a manufacturer may request that you return a part for a quality evaluation, for which you will be obligated to carefully package and ship it. Once it arrives at the manufacturer, it will be evaluated to determine the eligibility of refunding or reprinting. If found eligible, we will refund you in full, including any applicable delivery charges or other reasonable costs incurred in returning the part to the manufacturer. The refund will be processed using the same payment method used at the time the order was placed.
You are not entitled to return your order and receive a refund should there be no issues with part quality. This includes the case that you receive a part and no longer require it (for its originally intended application). Note that custom 3D printed parts are not suitable for reselling.
- Our cancelation right - We are within our rights to cancel an order if any of the following conditions apply:
- You breach the contract (including defaulting on payment).
- You fail to fulfill outstanding unpaid invoices (which should be paid immediately upon receipt).
- You fail to fully pay for an order with multiple parts. (In this case, you must return all components of the order. Until they have been returned, you are responsible for their safekeeping and must not use them in any way not connected to the invoice.)