What can this feature be used for?
Sometimes a 3D printing project can be a group task. As such, it can be important that your files and the choices made during the process can be shared with others.
Maybe the costs or configuration have to be accepted by a colleague, an administration department, your boss, or your teacher/professor. Or maybe you yourself want to take some time to think things through before placing an order. For these occasions, the option titled "share your quote" is useful.
How can this be done?
- Upload your file to our service, making sure to select the location, currency, and size unit of your file.
- By clicking "See material & Prices" you will be able to select the most convenient material for your project, as well as the color and finish.
- Once you have chosen the finish of the 3D model you can choose the manufacturer. By default, you will see the cheapest manufacturer but if you click on "see all offers" you will be able to see all the manufacturers that are currently available to print your object.
- Add your selection to the cart and you will be taken to the next page where you will see the "share your quote" option in the upper right corner of the order summary.
- Now, your quote is ready to be shared by using the link provided!